|Dolphin Partmaster Mill Standard is a software system designed to create accurate and complete programs for CNC Mills and Machining Centers, both vertical and horizontal. Dolphin Partmaster is a fully interactive program environment, which means no programming language needs to be learned. All geometry can be created in Partmaster CAD or imported via DXF files. Having created the desired toolpaths, the output (G Code or other format) can be created for any machine tool controller. Dolphin Partmaster Mill Standard is ideal for those new to CNC Milling, while still offering many advanced features for the experienced software user as well.
Advanced Machining Features & Functions:
- Import DXF files
- Merge from top to bottom contour
- Surface of revolution
- Surfaces defined by 2 curves
- Z-Axis profiling
- Ramp down options
Other Machining Features & Functions:
- Supports 2, 2.5 and 3 axis milling and rotary axes A and B.
- Tooling database.
- Display of component and toolpath in Plan, Front & Side Elevation and Iso-metric views.
- Display of tool centre-line, tool path envelope or full tool animation.
- Canned cycles for milling, drilling, peck-drilling, deep-hole drilling, reaming, boring, tapping and circular and rectangular pocketing.
- Simplified 2D contouring control with automatic generation of lead-on and run-off.
- Z-axis profiling which allows the machining of parts that do not have vertical sides.
- Merge top and bottom 2D contours to produce and machine a ruled surface (square ended tools).
- Advanced 3D Surface of revolution for core and cavity machining.
- Surface machining by defining 2 profiles.
- Thread Milling
- Automatic Area Clearance of any shaped Contour with unlimited islands, options for Linear, ZigZag and Spiral machining
- Spiral plunging option for pocketing.
- Ramping with arc (helical), angled or straight line approach.
- Tapered wall machining on Contouring and Pocketing with Z step cutting or full 3 axis finishing.
- Engraving capabilities that allow any text to be machined, with size, angle and mirror image options. Text can also be machined around an arc.
- Built in RS232 communication package with full drip feed capability.
- Output to virtually any machine tool controller, with free built-in post processors.
- Operator set-up sheets which show tooling required and machining sequence.
Screenshots of Mill Standard