Dolphin Partmaster Wire EDM main features include:
- 2 Axis Parallel Profiles
- Corner Radii can be set to: Cylindrical (Standard Conic). Conical (ISO) or by specifying the top and bottom radii (programmable)
- Tapered Profiles. The wire angle can be changed at any point on the profile, or be changed while moving between points or around arcs.
- 4 - Axis shapes, where you can define the top and bottom contours to be machined, the final shape may be altered by specifying synchronisation points or on a span-by-span basis
- Create multiple passes for roughing and finishing with reverse direction, changes to generator setting and wire offsets (G41/G42).
- Create tag points before the end of the section to prevent the workpiece from falling.
- Create lead-in and lead-out moves – Normal, Arc and Parallel.
- Generate U and V in incremental or absolute dimensions.
- Import DXF and IGES files.
- Built in RS232 communication package with full drip feed facility.
- Graphical verification, which can show if the maximum wire angle has been exceeded, or if taper cutting the wire "overcuts".
- Specify operator instructions to be output at any point in the NC program such as tagging.
- Display the wire path in plan or isometric view points.
- Customizable post-processor or choose from the range of standards supplied which include:- Agie. Charmilles. Fanuc. Sodick. Mitsubishi. Seibu. Ona. Japax.
Dolphin Partmaster Wire EDM in action